After much sanding and finally getting the wings lined up with the fuzz, we needed to set the incidence on the wings and the stabilizer. Using the plan as a guide line,we used and incident meter to set everything up.
As we went along, things got easier, by the time we did the 3rd plane.
Once Kobus's Jart had been set, it was now time to mask off the stab and paint the fuzzes.
(At least some progress seemed to be taking place)
After struggling with Kobus's painting we finally had finished the three Jarts.
Evan has some photos of the Jart in action on the slope and said he will post them soon.(can't wait)
This has been a great project and we have enjoyed learning new ways of creating and building planes using carbon and fiberglass. We look forward to another project like this one.